The Supervisory Board of FAECTOR safeguards the long term policies of FAECTOR, monitors the association's general course of business, and provides advice and feedback towards the board of FAECTOR. The Supervisory Board consists of members who have experience on a policy making level and can preserve a critical and constructive view on situations.
If you are motivated and believe you have the necessary skills and mindset to become a member of the supervisory board next academic year, you can demonstrate your interest by sending your CV and a motivation letter to the supervisory board (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Saturday, April 7th.
Conditional on your CV and motivation letter, you may get invited for an interview. You will get at least a week to prepare for this. Please note that the supervisory board is open to anyone who is advanced to fluent in the Dutch language in terms or reading and listening. Additionally, it is not possible to apply for both the board of FAECTOR and the supervisory board. For further information, you can contact the board or the supervisory board.
The Supervisory Board 2017-2018 consists of the following members:
- Bob Muijs - President 2014-2015 (Chairman)
- Sjoerd Baardman - Commercial Officer 2015-2016 (Vice-Chairman)
- Robin van Straalen - Career Officer 2012-2013
- Lars van Kempen - Educational Officer 2014-2015
- Luc Oudenes - President 2015-2016
- Wouter Hustinx - Treasurer 2016-2017
- Rob Huisman - Commercial Officer 2016-2017