Data Analytics and Deep Learning in MATLAB Workshop
On Wednesday April 11th, MathWorks will be on the campus of Erasmus University Rotterdam for a complimentary MATLAB Masterclass.
Come and join us for this half a day session where we will share advanced tips and tricks on how to benefit from MATLAB's various capabilities in Data Analytics and Deep Learning. Feel free to forward this invitation to any colleagues and friends that might be interested.
This Masterclass is an excellent opportunity for all faculty and students using MATLAB and have an interest to explore the Data Analytics and Deep Learning capabilities in MATLAB. Participants have the opportunity to discuss MATLAB-specific questions during this Masterclass and benefit from Loren Shure's extensive MATLAB experience. Loren Shure is one of the most senior developers of MATLAB who co-authored several MathWorks products and core functionality including the design of the MATLAB language. Loren writes on her blog, The Art of MATLAB; she has graduated from MIT with a B.Sc. in physcis and Ph.D. in marine geophysics from the University of California, San Diego.
- Learn approaches and techniques how the Data Analytics capabilities in MATLAB can turn large volumes of complex data into actionable information and improve its design and efficiency
- Are you new to Deep Learning and want to learn how to use it in your work? Loren will demonstrate MATLAB features that will simplify and eliminate low-level programming and you will gain practical knowledge of the domain of Deep Learning. We'll build and train neural networks to recognize handwriting, classify food in a scene and figure out the driveable area in a city environment
The schedule for this workshop looks as follows:
- 13:15 - 13:30 Registration
- 13:30 - 15:00 Data Analytics with MATLAB
- 15:00 - 15:30 Break
- 15:30 - 17:15 Demystifying Deep Learning: A practical approach in MATLAB
It is recommended to bring your laptop to this workshop.
Sign up here!