Econometric Career Days
The Econometric Career Days (ECD) is the biggest multi-day career event for econometricians in the Netherlands. This year's edition wil take place from the 1st till the 9th of November. This event is held at the Hilton Hotel in Rotterdam and the Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR) and is organised by FAECTOR. The purpose of the ECD is to connect highly motivated students in Econometrics & Operations Research with prestigious companies. The overall activities of the ECD can range from cases, workshops and off-campus activities to informal activities and company dinners. The ECD is topped off with a closing drink and is open for all FAECTOR members.
More information about the Econometric Career Days can be found at www.ecdrotterdam.nl. Subscriptions are open from the 3rd of October untill the 26th of October!
The ECD Committee 2022 consists of the following FAECTOR members:
- Veerle de Smit (Chairman) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bart van Hasselt (Secretary/Day Coordinator) - email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roline Peelen (Treasurer/Marketing Officer) - email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saskia Espenhahn (External Officer/Day Coordinator) - email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bron Hollander (External Officer) - email@example.com
- Joep Louwerse (Marketing Officer) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leon Verweij (Supervisor from the board) - email@example.com