Apply for a Committee!
Every year, FAECTOR hosts multiple events and delivers a big number of publications to their members: From social drinks and parties, to publications such as the Estimator, or formal career events with many employers. This can only be made possible with the help of our highly appreciated active members who support the board of FAECTOR in creating great events for our members. In May 2022, the following committees open up for application:
- Excellence Programme Committee (open for internationals)
- Chair of the Eerstejaarscommissie
- Chair of the Freshmen Committee (open for internationals)
- ICansultancy Committee
- Estimator Committee (open for internationals)
- IT Committee (open for internationals)
- Econometric Career Days Committee (Day Coordinator & External Officer)
More information can be found in the brochure.
Why should you become an Active Member?
Becoming an Active Member is the best way to meet a lot of fellow students in a short amount of time. Furthermore, you get to join exclusive activities for Active Members: Active Members Day, Active Members Weekend and many more! Besides getting to know a lot of people and having the chance to participate in exclusive activities, you will be able to develop your social, organisational and teamwork skills and boost your CV.